- Chinese participants are required to provide valid information such as Name, Gender, ID, Birth Date and Native Place same as the ones of the permanent residence booklet.
Non-Chinese participants are required to provide valid information such as Name, Gender, ID, and Nationality same as the ones printed in their valid passports.
- Participants must be in the age of 16-60 years old ( bornafter August 18th1959, before August 18th, 2003 ), Changchun Jingyuetan Forest MTB Marathon is a mountain bike challenge with timing via electronic chip for non-professional and recreational athletes.
- Participants should be engaged in bicycle exercise, and must have a good physical health conditioning for this race. Must have minimum vision impairment , in audition no signs of disease. Participants should not display any symptoms such as the following: fever, cold, heart attack, hypertension, myocardial infarction and/or cerebral thrombosis. Participants should also be mentally healthy and emotionally stable . Participants should not be taking any drinks, foods or drugs which will affect their mental ability and awareness. The organizing committee reserves the right to disqualify any of the participants.
(1) Participants are required to be in proper and healthy condition and will sign a statement – see below – saying so upon collecting the number bib at the event’s race office. Nordic Ways declines all liability if health problems are experienced during the event.
(2) Participants need to sign the “Legal Liability Exemption and Waiver of Rights”, you can download it from the official website (www.mtbvasa.com) and print it out. Please sign it and then you can hand it in at the competition office. Also you can pick up and sign the form at the competition office.
(3) Nordic Ways will purchase insurances for the registered athletes until five days before the start of the Changchun Jingyuetan Forest MTB Marathon, based on the correct information provided. Hence, participants are required to fill in the necessary information in correct fashion. Otherwise, they are personally responsible for any risk or injury occurred during the event.
(4) As of XX DATE 2019, people who still wish to sign up for the competition are required to arrange their own insurance cover.
(5) Registered participants who obtain injury or any other health hazard during the event shall follow the official insurance procedure. Nordic Ways will not pay the medical treatment fee in advance.
- There is no limitation of gender or nationality of the participant.
- Every participant can only sign up for one race distance.
- People who are currently professional athletes may not take part in this race. A professional biker is a person who features on the official team roster of a UCI licensed ELITE MTB team, UCI MTB team, or roadbike UCI ProTour, Pro Continental or Continental team. The team rosters and names of riders are available on the website of the UCI, the International Cycling Federation. There can therefore be no discussion. Top amateur riders who are hired as occasional guest riders for any of the aforementioned team categories are not considered professionals. In addition, athletes registered to the Chinese Cycling Association can not take part in this competition.
- Groups and Ages.
Group Sex Date of birth 60km Male Before Aug.18th 2003 Female 30km Male Before Aug.18th 2003 Female
Notes for Application
Time for Application：
①Online Application Time：today—August 8th, 2019
③Mobile Application for Group Participants:
Mobile Contact Information：Gloria 0431-88846140 / 18946562760
- A successful application is registered when you have paid the application fee. It is considered an invalid registration if you haven’t paid before the registration deadline.
- For this competition, the minimum age for participate is 16 years old.